Friday, June 10, 2011

Flowers, lots of flowers!

While attempting to run 5 miles today, I passed a whole bunch of flowers on our road. I couldn't resist going back home to get my camera (therefore, cutting my run quite short!). I am so excited about the photos I got with my macro lens! I love doing portraits so much that I rarely stop and take photos of the beauty that is around me. I'm really glad I did today. I'll be honest, I have no clue what the names of the flowers are, but they sure are pretty!!

There are lots and lots of photos on this post today! Enjoy :)













































2 comments:

  1. The pictures look like they are right out of National Geographic. The flowers are pretty, but your photographing of them is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin--I LOVE the flowers. Every single picture is amazing. I made one of the purple flowers my background! You are so talented =).

    Can't wait for more summer pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete