Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 3: Books!!


I'm two days late...I know! Been a little busy the past few days!

There are lots of things I love in life, but I especially love to read! I get it from my mom : ) My favorite thing to do in the summer is lay by a pool and read a good book. Unfortunately, there are no pools in my new neck of the woods! Fortunately, my wonderful in-laws bought us a hammock for our wedding that fits perfectly between two trees in our yard.

I thought taking pictures of books would be easy, but it was tough to try to get interesting shots each time. I realized that I am being too literal with my project...I am a very literal person, so I am trying to stretch myself a little bit! That's the plan for Week 4 : )

Sunday, January 23rd, 2011
My two fave books at the moment! My MacBook Pro has become like an extra limb lately : ) Nourishing Traditions is a huge cookbook full of the healthiest recipes I've found, plus lots of great information on being as healthy as possible! 

Monday, January 24th, 2011
I had to go shopping at Costco the other day and they have a huge spread of books. I found this very ironic...A Southern Living cookbook right next to the Abs Diet cookbook...Just a slight difference in the recipes : )

Tuesday, January 25th, 2011
This is my book drawer next to our bed. It is completely filled! I barely have the time to read them all!

Wednesday, January 26th, 2011
Like I said, I love to read! This is just one part of the book shelf  in our basement that I have filled with books I have read...and other ones I've planned to read...

Thursday, January 27th, 2011
Out of all the books in our house, these are my two favorites!!! We had the most amazing photographer for our engagement and wedding photos! It was so much fun creating our photo books with all of the wonderful photos she did for us. She is definitely an inspiration to me in my journey to start my own photography business. Check out her website and see if you can find our photos! www.jodimillerphotography.com

Friday, January 28th, 2011
Another collection of books I have is at my office. Unfortunately, it is completely disorganized...all the time! 

Saturday, January 29th, 2011
This bookshelf is one that my dad had when he was growing up. It's crazy to think this is over 50 years old!! Instead of filling it with books, it has become my drop spot for the magazines I tend to hoard...you never know when you'll need one of the articles!!  : )


Check back next Sunday for Week Four!
The theme: WATER


Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment about this week's photos

No comments:

Post a Comment