Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 27- Week One


Week one theme: ME
My first week of Project 27 was a little tougher than I was anticipating. I ran into a few issues and was challenged more than once! I realized that it is so much harder to take pictures of things than it is to photograph people. I'm happy with my final photos, but I guess I was expecting it to be so much easier to get them! This first set of photos will give you a little peek into my daily life. Let me know what you think!


Tuesday, January 11th, 2011
This is me on my way into work on my birthday...I drive 100 miles a day to and from work so I often have this look on my face! 


Wednesday, January 12th, 2011
Here's my honey! This is what I wake up to every morning. I'd like to point out that the cream colored pillow in the background is his pillow...he likes to sleep on my pillow once I get up in the morning : )



Thursday, January 13th, 2011
I work at JMU in the Office of Residence Life. The department gave out these silly "Spirit Mittens" to all of the staff and they sure have come in handy! I wear them while driving most days to keep my fingers toasty.



Friday, January 14th, 2011
I love working out! I try to do it daily, but since we moved into the cabin in October, I haven't really had a proper area to do that. So for my birthday my honey bought this black mat for me to use and cleared an area in the basement for me. He also bought me the kettlebell and then set up my area with all of my other stuff for me as a surprise!  


Saturday, January 15th, 2011
This is our beautiful cabin! It took two and a half years to complete, but we couldn't be happier : ) 



Check back next Sunday for Week Two! 
The theme: FOOD


Thanks for checking out my blog! Leave a comment about this week's photos


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your home! I want our retirement home to be a log cabin so I am very jealous you get to have yours already! ;)
    I am very happy for you, its beautiful.
    ~xCat

    ReplyDelete