Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project 27- first day down! 364 more to go!!


I officially embarked on my year-long photography project yesterday! (check out my fun logo I made for the project!!) My first week's theme is: ME! I figured it would be appropriate to capture things about me and people close to me to start the year off. Next year I'll be able to look back and see what was important to me at this time in my life.

Since I won't be posting my first week's photos until Sunday, I figured I'd share some I took this past Sunday. I had to meet up with a friend after church so I took these photos when I was killing some time in an area of town I don't go to much. Then I had some fun playing with them in my new photo editing software I got: Pixelmator. Hope you enjoy them!

Stay tuned for some photos of our house renovation project coming soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment