Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

My older brother and his wife (along with the rest of my family!) were in town for Christmas. Since Jessi is about 4 months pregnant, we did a little early maternity photo shoot the day before Christmas Eve : ) The next day, we found out the sex of their baby...look below to find out the great news! Nick and Jessi, it was so much fun to work with you and I wish you all lived closer!! Love you both!
They're naturals!















Thanks for braving the cold!





















Nick's so proud of himself!













Look how gorgeous Jessi is!!! (You're pretty too, Nick!)
I can't wait to meet my niece!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! What a beautiful young couple!!!! I'm sure their little girl will be beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know where she got those pants!! They're cute!! I need some for my next time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Nick & Jessi; Great photos! You have a great eye and a beautiful location for photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, your pictures are awesome. Keep up the good work and have a Happy Birthday on Tuesday.

    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Project 27! I enjoy seeing different pictures through the eyes of someone else. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete